Kamikaze Magazine

Wednesday, March 2

So, I have spent the past few months making a website.   At times this has been a passive effort but several nights have been spent pulling out my hair trying to get it to look right.  Now, it is finished.
I am proud of it.  It isn't the most original design but it looks nice.
It is an internet magazine.  Some friends and I came up with the idea quite a while ago.  Originally, it was going to be in print and we were going to jam it into other publication's magazine boxes.  Because we would likely go broke and get in trouble we came up with the name Kamikaze Magazine.
It stuck. 
So, I spent a little money getting hosting and a huge amount of time trying to change little things courtesy of my lack of web design knowledge.
There isn't much of a topic.  It was mostly created so that we had a forum to write stuff and put it all together and see what came of it. 
So, check it out!
http://www.thekamikazemag.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your two cents?

Concerning Photographs

All images are my own unless otherwise noted. I am no Capa, but please respect that photography is how I make a living and ask before you use any images.

-Tom

Blog Archive

Just trying to stay relevant.

Footer

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP